Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ah, wine lovers! We think we have it tough when we are trying to decide among six gorgeous Sauvignon Blancs (more on that in a post yet to come, on the recent Greenville Wine Meetup "shoot out" spanning France, California, and New Zealand).

But life is tougher still, if you've laid claim to the term "Mommy" in your wine branding.  Click here, to see the New York Times article.

One caution:  the New York Times allows access to the online version if you are a print subscriber (Susan and I do subscribe).  If you have problems with the link, above, perhaps that's the reason.  But hope you'll have no problems!

1 comment:

ConcreteNCoffee said...

I saw this bottle at our local Target and it made me chuckle... I wonder if it's worth the $10 to try it out.

Although, for what it's worth, my time out still comes in the form of Luzon which I can get for even less than that at our farmer's market!